This unique watertight, airtight, dustproof, crush resistant computer case holds laptops up to 11 - 5/8 x 14-1/8 x 2" (with a 16.1" screen) and comes with a padded, detachable shoulder strap for easy carrying. The laptop rests securely on a fitted, shock absorbing bottom and there is room underneath for AC cords, earphones, CD's, and more. The computer case also includes a lid organizer for file folders, instruction books, documents, and other small office supplies. This model is deeper than the SE-710CC.
- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse's Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Holes: Each case has two molded-in padlock holes to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will accept "TSA" and most standard padlocks.
- Keyed Locks: Available with latches with keyed chrome metal locks (SE-430, SE-630, SE-830, and SE-1530 are ONLY available with Metal Keyed Locking Latches)
- Metal locks are made entirely of chromed steel and keyed.
- Plastics locks are molded of ABS Resin, one of the toughest co-polymers available. Keys are also made of Plastic.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Guarantee*: SEAHORSE CASES are guaranteed against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case. Cases that have been modified are not covered by this guarantee.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Holds Laptops up to 11-5/8 x 14-1/8 x 2" (with a 16.1" screen)
- Exterior: 19.75 x 15.53 x 7.48" (50.17 x 39.45 x 19cm)
- Interior: 18.38 x 13.28 x 6.22” (46.69 x 33.73 x 15.8cm)
- 12.2 lbs. (4.34 kg) - with Laptop Tray and Lid Organizer
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 14 lbs. (5.54 kg)
- Gunmetal Grey
- Safety Yellow (OSHA)
- Intl. Orange (SOLAS)
Interested in a Custom Color? Contact us for a custom quote.
Our goal is to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Contact us or give us a call at 619-660-2300 to discuss your case needs.
- MIL-STD810F 512.4
- MSDS Available upon request
- Drop Testing Certification