Electronics, personal items and firearms are damaged from exposure
to the environment. aLOKSAK is the only re-sealable, flexible storage
bag offering protection from all the elements. The patented,
light-weight storage system prevents air, humidity, water, dust and
sand from harming your valuables. aLOKSAK can also ensure your
treasures are safe from the passage of time.
MILITARY GRADE: These
bags are used for safe element proof transport and storage by outdoor
enthusiasts, all branches of the U.S. and Foreign Military, and by
many governmental and law enforcement agencies worldwide!
Great for: Travel. TSA approved for travel and medical kits, small tablets and e-readers like the iPad mini and Nook.
- Contains 2 bags.
- Outer dimensions: 6.25" x 9.25" (15.9 x 22.9 cm)
- Inner dimensions: 6" x 8" (15.2 x 19.7 cm)
- Hermetic Seal – An Absolute Airtight Seal Preventing the Re-entry or Release of Air and Micro-Organisms
- Made in the USA
- Holds Five Patents
- Stock Sizes Ranging from 5 x 4" to 16 x 24" and 12 x 48" for weapon storage
- Protects Against Microscopic Particles like Dust and Sand
- Recyclable and Reusable
- All Touch Screen Electronics Work 100% While Protected in the aLOKSAK
- Make and Receive Phone Calls While Phone is Protected in aLOKSAK
- FDA and NSA Approved Medical Grade Materials for Food and Biohazard Storage
- Comprised of a 6 Mil Patent Protected New Generation Film
- Dart Impact ASTM Method D-1709 Typical Value:>650 grams
- Tensile Strength ASTM Method D-882 Typical Value: MD: 6,250 PSI/TD: 5,900 PSI
- Scuba Schools International Certified Waterproof Up to 200 Feet/60 Meters
- Durable 6 Mil Film has a “Cold-Crack” Tolerance to -40F/-40 C, Far Lower than that of PVC or Vinyl
- No BPA or Use of Any Harsh Chemicals
Warranty: aLOKSAK and OPSAK are not industructable and should be
used with care. LOKSAK does not warranty that this bag will protect your
device in all environments. Do not expose to extreme heat. LOKSAK's
bags are not pressurized bags. User exposes their devices to hazards
at own risk. User must follow all testing and sealing instructions
carefully and replace a bag after extended use. LOKSAK will not be
responsibile for any damages due to improper sealing or not testing a
new bag prior to use.
VERY IMPORTANT – Bag is waterproof only if sealed in the following way:
To test bag prior to use trap a small amount of air inside the bag.
Seal zipper completely by sliding fingers from one end to the other
being certain there are no kinks or bends in the seal. The zipper seal
should feel smooth and wrinkle-free.
Submerge bag in a
container of water and squeeze sides gently to test seal. If a steady
stream of air bubbles appear, the bag is damaged or not sealed properly.
Repeat the test to verify if the bag is damaged. If defective and
unused, contact LOKSAK or click here for instructions on how to return
the defective bag for replacement.
Caution: Leak-proof bags
are durable but not indestructible. Normal wear is not a defect. DO
NOT ATTEMPT TO REPLACE THE aLOKSAK WITH A COMMERCIAL OVER-THE-COUNTER
RECLOSABLE BAG. aLOKSAK bags have a unique closure system that holds
three patents and has been certified leak-proof to 200 feet/60 meters
by SSI / National Association of Scuba Diving Schools. These bags are
approved for diving applications.
Replace the bags after extended use. Avoid exposure to excessive heat and caustic chemicals.