The Kodiak Mini 2.0 is a mini power bank that you can take anywhere. The
2600 mAh capacity will provide your phone with that emergency power
that we all sometimes need.
You need this mini power bank. Unless you ration your usage like
water on a lifeboat (or you're one of those bulky battery case
users) you're probably like us: watching your battery go from
green in the morning to yellow by lunch to red before you've even called
out for Pad Thai.
Mini Power Bank
Until phones can handle a day of normal use without dying, there's
the Kodiak Mini 2.0 Power Bank. It puts an extra 2600 mAh of charging
power within reach - in fact, right in your pocket - in an
ultra-pocketable, rugged format that hides in your hand and takes a
beating better than a Hollywood stunt double. The super compact size of
the Kodiak Mini 2.0 allows you to take it pretty much anywhere. It fit's
in your pocket, bag, glove box, or even your fanny pack.
Rugged Power Bank
Waterproof (IPX7) with the lid closed and water resistant (IPX6) with
the lid open - dustproof, shockproof, and functional down to -4 degrees
F, the Kodiak Mini 2.0 power bank isn't just here to save your social
life; it could, in theory, save your actual life in an emergency (like
maybe allowing you to make a phone call). And since emergencies come in
all sizes, from "OMG how many likes am I getting?!?" to "How long do you
think until they send Search & Rescue to look for us?" we're sure
you'll find it handy.
Power Bank with Light
In the event of a real crisis, like misplacing the bag of
marshmallow's when it's time for S'mores, you'll also appreciate the
included 5-LED flashlight with its 100-lumen High, 65-lumen Low, and
flashy, "Over here guys!" Emergency Strobe modes.
Phones die. $#!t happens. And from the looks of it, you have three choices:
1. Stop snapping, gramming, checking in, swiping right, hashtagging, and turn off background data (is this even an option?).
2. Get an expensive, ugly, bulky battery case for your phone or device
3. Get a Kodiak, and live forever*
Choice is yours (psst. It's #3, trust us)
*immortality not guaranteed
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including
Acrylonitrile, which is known to the State of California to cause
cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Rechargeable 2600 mAh lithium polymer battery.
- Super portable and lightweight.
- USB port - 5v 1 amp for charging your devices.
- Charge the Kodiak via one micro USB port.
- New red power indicator lights to let you know where you stand in life.
- Fully waterproof (IPX7) when the lid is closed and very water resistant (IPX6) when open.
- What's in the box: Kodiak, Manual, Charge cable, ODT sticker.
- Size: 3.16in x 2.20in x 0.61in.
- Weight: 3.2oz.