Take your photo equipment on the go without worry! The
SE830DO includes all the benefits of a standard Seahorse SE830 and
adds a padded divider and mesh lid organizer to further increase your
- Watertight, Airtight, and Crush Resistant
- Wide track wheels and built-in telescoping tote handle for easy rolling
- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse's
Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by
incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never
forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing
the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Holes: Each case has two
molded-in padlock holes to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will
accept "TSA" and most standard padlocks.
- Padded Divider Sets: Heavy duty removable and
repositionable padded dividers allow for any custom configuration
needed to protect and organize your valuable camera equipment.
Compartments provide 360° protection. The padded divider is
specifically designed to fit securely in the Seahorse 830 protective
- Lid Organizer: Made of waterproof Nylon, features
individual mesh pockets to protect and keep your gear
organized. Designed specifically for the 830, it is installed directly
into the lid with screws.
- Keyed Locks:
- Metal locks are made entirely of chromed steel and keyed.
- Plastics locks are molded of ABS Resin, one of the toughest co-polymers available. Keys are also made of Plastic.
- Internal Mounting Bosses: Qty: 6 Located in the bottom of the case.
- Bosses use 1/4" self tapping screws
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Guarantee*: SEAHORSE CASES are
guaranteed against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life
of the case. Cases that have been modified are not covered by this
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Exterior: 21.9 x 13.9 x 8.9" (56 x 35 x 23cm)
- Interior: 19.5 x 11 x 7.8" (50 x 28 x 20cm)
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 13 lbs.
Interested in a Custom Color? Contact us for a custom quote.
Our goal is to provide each customer the perfect case solution. Contact us or give us a call at 619-660-2300 to discuss your case needs.
- MIL-STD810F 512.4
- MSDS Available upon request
- Drop Testing Certification