This Roto-molded 2 Part Utility Case - 2SKB-R5017W is rotationally
molded with slide-in cap design for compact shipping and storage.
Patented computer design provides rotomolded indestructibility in a
rolling stand and hardware case. Accepts a padlock for security.
Unloading is assisted by perfectly located footwell.
- Innovative slide-in top loading case
- Rotomolded for strength and durability
- Easy grip handle provides a balanced lift and carry
- Molded-in footwell to anchor the case while loading and unloading
- Molded-in hand hold for a sure grip when rolling
- In-line skate style wheels
- Conveniently stores with top half inserted into base
- Heavy-duty twist latches
- Locking hasp will accommodate a customer supplied lock
- Made in the U.S.A.
50.00 x 13.00 x 11.50" (127.00 x 33.02 x 29.21 cm)
Interior Width of Case Varies from 11.5 to 13 inches
6.39 cu ft. (0.18 cu m)
Weight: 18.40 lbs. (78.35 kg) Empty
SKB's Lifetime Warranty:
hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and
craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That
means, if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair
the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it. Proof of
Purchase is required for all warranty claims. Electronic components in
SKB brand hardshell pedalboard systems are warranted for five years
from date of purchase. Soft cases and gig bags are warranted for one
year from date of purchase. SKB is not responsible for the shipping cost to their facility.
However, SKB will cover all of the costs of repairs and/or
replacements, as well as the return shipping. SKB hardshell cases are
warranted for life to the original owner only. Cases used rental
purposes, used by institutions or schools, modified or used cases are
not covered by this warranty.The warranty does not cover contents,
so we strongly urge customers to test the case prior to use.